Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back for a while?

I had the best time out east last week.

Amy and Jaime were amazing hosts, as always.
I just took over their house for the week,
moved furniture around, didn't sleep,
made messes, and crashed their cars.
(only one of the two they let me drive)
Amy and I also took a 24 hour road trip up to see Albie Rock,
and it was a really wonderful little visit.
Nobody does intensive guest-hosting like Albie.
That dude can cook and tell stories,
and let you take a nap at 2am,
but when you wake up a little before 8am,
there's already homemade waffles almost done

A million thanks to Off the Map Tattoo for having me,
and to all my clients who traveled to get some work done from me.
I'm going to post healed photos of the tattoos I did as they get sent to me,
but here's a next-day shot of two animal portraits with matching frames.
Awwwww.....
Bestie beasties.



No comments:

Post a Comment