Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Paradise Tattoo Gathering, III

I flew out to Colorado last week to work at Tribal Rites with Curtis Burgess and Ben Merrell in Fort Collins, 
and then we drove together up to Keystone, CO for the third Paradise Tattoo Gathering
(but only the second time it's been in Colorado).
I'm super jealous of the working relationship those two guys have, 
they really feed off of each other, 
and push each other further, 
while still keeping their unique style. 
I was really inspired being at that shop, 
and I got to do some fun tattoos, 
and also got a tattoo from Curtis as well. 
It's not done, yet, 
so it looks like I'll have to visit again soon. 

The convention was pretty great.
I was super busy and did 4 tattoos in the three days.
Here's two of them, 
I haven't even unpacked or found all the photos I took, 
but I am hoping there are more. 
Thanks to Tribal Rites for having me, 
for Curtis and Ben, and their families for hosting me, 
and to all the people who put on the Paradise show, 
I appreciate all your support tons and tons. 



No comments:

Post a Comment