Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hell City!

Man, kids.
That convention certainly lived up to it's name.
At least for me.
I was super sick and beat up the whole weekend,
with no voice and way less energy.
Somehow, though, my clients were the best ever,
and I made it through all three days of serious tattooing.
Ryan Smith also accompanied me to Columbus, Ohio,
(13 hours driving there, and 14.5 home!)
and was a huge help.
He kept our side of the Off the Map booth looking good,
and socialized with all the convention attendees.
He was also my main form of communication.
He just read my mind,
and then said my thoughts aloud for me.
But, really, though.
He did.

Thanks to Off the Map for letting me share their booth.
And thanks to Canyon Webb for working next to me,
and even sharing a hotel room with Ryan and I.
And thanks even more to my amazing three clients.
I did so much tattooing, kids.

Here's my piece from Saturday,
I'm hoping for better photos soon.
Elizabeth sat 9.5 hours, and I was blown away.


No comments:

Post a Comment