Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NEW ARTIST AT FUNHOUSE!! - RON SMITH!

WE WANNA WELCOME RON SMITH TO THE FUNHOUSE.




"I've been working in tattoo shops for about three years. My goals up until now have been to secure a position in a reputable custom tattoo shop in Vancouver. Now that that is out if the way my next goals would be to use my trade as a tool to travel and work with other artists around the world and I suppose some years down the road I'd like to own a shop, someday. As far as work ethic goes, I work hard. I get up early everyday and draw or paint or study art/ tattooing to improve and perfect my skills for a few hours before and after work. 
I treat each client and their ideas with respect. I will do what I can to make the best tattoo possible for them, and if I don't think I am the right artist for the job I'm never too proud to point them in the right direction."

Well said... Client satisfaction, perfecting skills what more could anyone ask for? 
That's why we are top rated in Vancouver! 

RON WILL START OFFICIALLY ON THE 8TH OF APRIL.

FOR APPOINTMENTS CALL : 604 - 879 - 4114

MORE PHOTOS OF RON'S WORK TO FOLLOW THIS POST.








No comments:

Post a Comment